A BIT ABOUT THE BUILDING

The main building was constructed in 1934 but over time other rooms have been added.

Our Sunday meetings take place in a large room with a small balcony which is used mainly by the sound and projection crew.

 

The seating is flexible (and reasonably soft.) There is a small, covered baptistery pool at the front which is filled and heated when we have a baptismal service.

Our other large room is used for our children’s work. A smaller room is filled up with babies and toddlers when it is crèche on Sundays.

We have a well equipped kitchen and a small office. There are toilets for able and disabled visitors.

OUR BULDINGS ARE AVAILABLE TO RENT