- We are a loving family – caring for and supporting each other. All are welcomed and valued. We enjoy our diversity and our times of meeting together.
- As a church family we love to gather for worship, enjoying times of fellowship where we can encourage one another. Worship, prayer, scripture and fellowship all equip us to participate in God’s mission.
- Engaging in church life is a key part of our church family and spiritual growth – this includes meeting in small groups and participating in a variety of ministries both within the church, the local community and supporting mission around the world. Individual gifts are encouraged and valued.
- We value whole life discipleship, believing that our call to follow Jesus leads us to speaking out on matters of justice, caring for creation, identifying with those on the margins and caring for one another’s well-being.
As a Baptist Church we also ascribe to the Baptist Union Declaration of Principle:
The Basis of the Baptist Union is:
1. That our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, is the sole and absolute authority in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as revealed in the Holy
Scriptures, and that each Church has liberty, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, to interpret and administer His laws.
2. That Christian Baptism is the immersion in water into the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, of those who have professed repentance towards God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ who 'died for our sins according to the Scriptures; was buried, and rose again the third day'.
3. That it is the duty of every disciple to bear personal witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to take part in the evangelisation of the world.